New Year, New Website, New!!
Happy 2020! I have been reflecting on my 2019 and my goals for 2020. In 2019 I met a lot of my herbal goals. My highlights for 2019 included:
- I began student mentorship with Medical Herbalist Katolen Yardley to learn clinical herbal skills.
- I taught an Essential Oils class at Living Earth Herbs!
- I finished the curriculum for the Herbal Medicine for Women course and am prepping to take my final exam.
- I attended the virtual American Herbalist Guild Symposium and earned a Clinical Assessment Certificate.
- I wrote an ebook: Rooted in Self-Care: 30 Ways to Practice Authentic Self-Care and I am participating in the Women’s Wellness Bundle in 2020.
It has been a full year.
Looking forward to 2020 I have many herbal goals. I’d like to teach more classes, accumulate more clinical hours towards the Registered Herbalist designation through the American Herbalist’s Guild, and complete some of my ongoing courses. I would like to expand my clinical consultations and support more clients in achieving their health goals. I want to post more on this blog and share freely the information I am learning.
What are your ambitions for 2020? Comment below!